T- Q- ONE
– Dimensions : 216x295x622mm
– Output Power : 1300-1550W / 10 amps/ 3HP
– 6 pre-set program buttons on touch-pad.
– 1.4 Ltr high-impact, clear/stackable Advance® container, complete with Advance® blade assembly and lid
– Efficient container and blade configuration that can power through various ingredients like frozen fruit, whole fruit and ice with liquid.
– Magnetically sealed sound enclosure.
T & G 2
– Dimension : 49.2Hx23.5Wx26.7D cm
– Motor : 2 peak output horsepower motor
– Electrical : 220-240V, 50/60Hz , 1057-1200W
– Net Weight : 7.7Kg
– The T&G 2 offer reduced aound and blending time. It quicky and easily creates smoothies, frappes, ice cream drinks and frozen cocktails
– 2 Peak out HP motor and sound-reducing cover for superior performance in coffee, smoothie, and ice cream shops.
– 34 Optimized programs engineered to provide consistent results quickly and easily.
– Advance : container creates faster, smoother pouring and has a longer blade life resulting in time and cost savings along with improved customer experience.
D- M- A
– Dimensions : 203x229x450mm
– 2.3 peak output horsepower motor
– 6 Preset program by different timer
– 1.4L Advance Container
– Auto shut off , Heavy Duty
– Tritan Material BPA Free container
– Dimensions : 203x229x514mm
– High and low Speed , 2.0L Tritan Material BPA Free Container
– 2 Peak Hourspower , Heavy Duty
– Dimensions : 514H x 203W x 229D mm
– Jug Capacity : 2L , Motor Power (Watts) : 3hp
– Electrical : 220-240 V, 50 Hz
– Output Power1100 – 1200 W
– Weight : 5.5kg
– Variable speed and accelerator tool allows for control and easy processing of dense ingredients .
– Advanced cooling fan for optimum reliability during peak hours of operation .
– Patented, high-impact container is clear for seeing ingredients during operation .
Harvest Cheddar Soup
Fall flavors blended together for a simple meal. Try adding a fresh greens salad tossed with our Basic Vinaigrette.
2 cups (480 ml) chicken broth
2 Tablespoons white wine
¼ (40 g) medium onion
½ (50 g) celery stalk
2 (400 g) granny smith apples
1 (285 g) russet potato
⅛ teaspoon dried thyme
⅛ teaspoon ground nutmeg
⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper
½ teaspoon salt, optional
1 cup (115 g) cheddar cheese, shredded
Place chicken broth, wine, onion, celery, apples, potatoes, thyme, nutmeg, pepper, and salt into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
Select Hot Soups program or Variable speed 1.
Start the machine slowly increase to its highest speed and blend for 5:45 or allow machine to complete programmed Hot Soups program.
Once you have turned off the machine or the Hot Soups program has come to a stop, Select Variable 1.
Start the machine and slowly increase speed to Variable 6 and remove the lid plug.
Drop in cheese through the lid plug opening. Blend an additional 10 seconds.
Banana Ice Cream
An easy-to-make ice cream, packed with banana flavor. Create milk ice cubes for a silkier texture by freezing whole milk in ice cube trays and replace these for the ice cubes in the recipe.
120 ml (½ cup) whole milk
120 ml (½ cup) heavy cream
100 g (½ cup) granulated sugar
120 ml (½ cup) skim milk powder
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
210 g (1½ cup) ice cubes
5 frozen bananas, peeled, halved
Place all ingredients in the Vitamix Container in order listed and secure lid.
Select Variable 1.
Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High. Use the tamper to press the ingredients into the blades.
In about 30-60 seconds, the sound of the motor will change and four mounds should form.
Stop machine. Do not over mix or melting will occur. Serve immediately.
A hearty spread made with raw, roasted, or salted almonds that also works as a fruit dip.
600 g (4 cups) almonds, roasted, unsalted
Place ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed.
Use the tamper to press the ingredients into the blades.
In 1 minute you will hear a high-pitched chugging sound. Once the butter begins to flow freely through the blades, the motor sound will change and become low and laboring. Stop machine.
Store in an airtight container. It can also be frozen for longer storage.